[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 11:23:50 EST 2013

Speakng of Apples, The small "green screen" monitor for the Apple IIc makes a perfect monitor for OS-9 80 column screen if you don't need color (or size). I used one for about 6 years (mostly running Ultimuse 3). I hooked it up using a plain RCA cable from the RF out on the Coco to the RCA in on the monitor... no converter used. No problems with the missing left column either. It was small enough that I sat it and the Coco on the top tier of my 3 tier keyboard stand running Ultimuse 3 for live performances.
These can be had on ebay for a reasonable price. I need to pull mine out and see if it still works (it got flooded) to use it on my Coco 2. I pulled it out a few years back and the monitor seemed to work but the Coco didn't so it was hard to tell.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com