[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Tue Dec 17 11:08:57 EST 2013

> On Tue, 17 Dec 2013, Mark McDougall wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, while we had Coco (RGB) & Amiga tested and working, we
>> never got composite working to our satisfaction and as it was, it was
>> going to be too expensive.
>
> I would be interested in a device capable of handling the Apple 2's
> extremely non-standard composite video.  Don't expect to see it in my
> lifetime, however.

Strange?  I have never had a problem with composite from an Apple 2.
I have an "Apple ][ plus" in the computer room behind me connected
to an LG LCD monitor and a IIe at home that I have connected to various
CRTs and LCD monitors with no problems at all.  I have much more trouble
with the composite from my COCO3's.

bill