[Coco] OT: Zork on ebay with $1000 BIN

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Dec 16 20:20:42 EST 2013

In my humble opinion, the seller has an unrealistic idea of the worth of the item he's selling. At least he's selling something I haven't seen laying around in piles in the local gutters, though. The thing that really gets me is when somebody lists some filthy old broken item for an insane amount of money, posts dark and blurry pictures of it, and doesn't even bother to search and see that there are a half dozen better examples of the same thing listed for a few bucks each with nobody bidding on them.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/