[Coco] Jammaboard CV-04 for Coco3

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:11:01 EST 2013

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013, Steven Hirsch wrote:

My "new" Dell 2001fp arrived today.  Interestingly, it also exhibits the
"swimming" effect with S-Video in.  My blood pressure starting rising when
I discovered this, but on a whim I switched the Jammaboard over to PAL
color and the display stabilized quite a bit.  It still has a bunch of
"crawly" stuff going on with the image, but you have to look very closely
to see it.

I'm probably going to switch the Dell into my audio editing workstation
and use the Samsung 214T for the Coco.  That's the only monitor I've tried
that gives a rock-stable S-Video display from the Jamma.

This has been an interesting, if a bit expensive, learning experience.

Steve