[Coco] Digitizer

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 12 13:22:09 EST 2013

Le 2013-12-12 à 10:14:00, Bill Gordon a écrit :

> the digitizer I have now WILL NOT show an image when I'm on Skype and
> trying to share my desktop,

That's because of a feature called "overlay", which is a kind of big
sprite handled by the videocard, to accelerate display by bypassing part
of the windowing system. When that is used, screenshotting will only snap
the background behind the sprite.

Perhaps there's something called "overlay" in the settings of your app ?

> and the image it shows on the PC is crappy (VERY blurry and distorted).

That part of the problem might not have a solution, unless it's an analog
solution like using better cables, plugging the devices in better power
outlets, unplugging power-polluting devices...