[Coco] Digitizer

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Thu Dec 12 13:15:09 EST 2013

On Dec 12, 2013, at 7:14 AM, Bill Gordon wrote:

> I'm looking for reasonable priced digitizer that I can use on my PC for my
> Coco display. The TV has no RCA inputs, and the digitizer I have now WILL
> NOT show an image when I'm on Skype and trying to share my desktop, and the
> image it shows on the PC is crappy (VERY blurry and distorted).

I don't know if this is helpful, but maybe something like the SlingBox Solo (or a similar product)? It apparently can take in RCA inputs and digitize the output for streaming. Since its a standalone box, it wouldn't be taxing your PC with the actual digitizing. I don;t know how well the SlingBox works, but it might be something worth investigating.

Dean