[Coco] Glen's Online store Again

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Dec 11 13:13:26 EST 2013

On Wednesday 11 December 2013 13:08:20 Glen VanDenBiggelaar did opine:

> The kit is a 06201KP from www.jyetech.com it is been discontinued
>
> Maximum equivalent-time sampling rate (repetitive signal) - 20MSa/s
>

> Maximum real-time sampling rate - 2MSa/s
>

> Resolution - 8 bits
>

> Record length - 256 bytes
>

> Analog bandwidth - 1MHz
>

> Vertical sensitivity - 100mV/Div - 5V/Div
>

> Vertical position adjustable with indicator
>

> Input impedance - 1M ohm
>

> Max input voltage - 50Vpk (1x probe) [500Vpk for 10x probe]
>

> DC/AC/GND coupling
>

> Horizontal - 0.5us/Div - 10m(minute)/Div
>

> Auto/Normal/Single trig modes
>

> Rising/Falling edge trigger
>

> External trig available
>

> Trigger output is available, which makes it possible to cascade scopes
> to do multi-channel capture.
>

> Trigger level adjustable with indicator
>

> Hold/run feature
>

> Save/recall up to 6 captures
>

> FFT function available - size of 256 points and 512 points selectable,
> sampling rate of 1Ksps to 2Msps selectable
>

> Transfer screen to PC as bitmap file via serial connection
>

> Built-in 500Hz/5Vpp test signal
>

> Frequency Meter (For TTL level input signal)
>

> Auto switching between Oscilloscope Mode and Frequency Meter Mode
>

> Dimension: 110mm X 65mm X 25mm (without case)
>

> Weight: 125 gram (not including probe and power adapter)
>
> got this off the site, hope it helps. The kit is just a small ziplock
> bag with the instruction sheets and the parts LCD looks to be 2 inch
> diag.

Except for the trigger export and very limited FFT, I have a DSO1 that
beats that.  I was hoping for something that beat it.  And it runs 3 or 4
hours on its built in rechargable battery too.  Bigger questions I answer
with a dual trace 100mhz Hitachi V1065.