[Coco] Coco2 Manual Service 26-3134/3136

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 08:50:31 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 8 2013, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> Finally I decided to scan the coco2 service manual.
>
> Enjoy

For all the manuals I have this was missing in the collection - thanks!

Learned something new today reading through it -> first time I see the
color artifacting addressed on a service manual - don't remember seeing it
on any other Tandy supplied service manual - correct me if the company did
elsewhere before; they even go further saying there's dedicated circuitry
for artifacting on the CoCo 2 board...

I was under the impression the CoCo 3 was the only one in the line that
could preselect which artifacting mode would be set on start up.

-- RP