[Coco] RadioShack remembers the CoCo (on Google+)

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 20:07:19 EST 2013

The Books I have read on Microsoft state that originally Tandy Paid a lump sum for Basic for the TRS 80 (model 1), But I wonder if that applied to Extended Color Basic, or if by this time Microsoft had implemented the Licensing scheme.
If so, this could have been the cost of manual, ROM and Microsoft tax, plus a small Profit for Tandy.