[Coco] Adapting a V9958 64-pin Chip to fit a Solderless Breadboard

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 23:04:54 EST 2013

Hi Luis!
Speaking of S-Video output, I'd like a copy of the circuit you used to make
your S-video Coco adapter.  I have a composite color video monitor that also
has an S-Video input and I'd like to make an S-Video Adapter for one of my
Coco 2s to plug up to the monitor.  Then I could run a Coco 2 and a Coco 1
on the same monitor - one at a time of course.  :)  Once you get the V9958
adapted to the 6x09, I'd like a copy of the files to enhance the Kipper
Computer further.  I have begun kipperizing your 80 column WordPak and I was
wondering, what considerations do I need to keep in mind as I move the parts
on the PCB layout around to fit the Kipper layout.  I've never worked with
video circuitry before.  Any help you can give is much appreciated.  Thanks
a bunch.  Take care my friend.
Kip