[Coco] NitrOS-9 build error

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 01:44:59 EST 2013

also getting this:

lwasm --6309 --format=obj
--pragma=pcaspcr,condundefzero,undefextern,dollarnotlocal,export
--includedir=. /home/felipe/nitros9-code/level1/cmds/inetd.as -oinetd.o
lwlink --format=os9 -L /home/felipe/nitros9-code/lib -lnet -lcoco -lalib
inetd.o -oinetd
Can't open library: -lnet
make[1]: *** [inetd] Error 1
rm inetd.o

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 01 December 2013 01:32:46 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just checked out the latest repo version, lwport-tools and I'm getting
> > this error:
> >
> > /home/felipe/nitros9-code/level1/modules/boot_scsi.asm:00052
> >  IFP1
> >
> > ERROR: Undefined symbol ITDNS
> > /home/felipe/nitros9-code/level1/modules/boot_scsi.asm:00300 WhichDrv
> > FCB       ITDNS
>
> Tormod thinks, and I agree, that this name isn't correct, and I believe he
> may be in the process of fixing that.  You may want to let it simmer for a
> day or 4 and redo the update.
>
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
>
> I'm having an emotional outburst!!
> A pen in the hand of this president is far more
> dangerous than 200 million guns in the hands of
>          law-abiding citizens.

Long live the CoCo