[Coco] NitrOS-9 build error

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 1 01:35:58 EST 2013

On Sunday 01 December 2013 01:32:46 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:

> Hi all,
>
> I just checked out the latest repo version, lwport-tools and I'm getting
> this error:
>
> /home/felipe/nitros9-code/level1/modules/boot_scsi.asm:00052
>  IFP1
>
> ERROR: Undefined symbol ITDNS
> /home/felipe/nitros9-code/level1/modules/boot_scsi.asm:00300 WhichDrv
> FCB       ITDNS

Tormod thinks, and I agree, that this name isn't correct, and I believe he
may be in the process of fixing that.  You may want to let it simmer for a
day or 4 and redo the update.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

I'm having an emotional outburst!!