[Coco] Telnetting to Coco

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Fri Aug 30 17:47:00 EDT 2013

You can also use tcpser to gate serial to telnet. It looks like a modem to the computer and emulates the command set and can do both incoming and outgoing connections. I think it will also deal with more than one incoming connection by telling the extra connections that it's busy.

I've been planning to use tcpser with an old 16 port boca board and get a lot of my old computers online but would like to find a browser based telnet that doesn't need Flash or Java.