[Coco] Warning message in VCC 1.42

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 06:22:27 EDT 2013

Tony,
I think that warning is outdated on more "modern" machines. I'm not sure but I think it's generated by DirectX 8 graphics. If you're using DirectX 9 or greater, you should have no problems.

BTW... There is a VCC 1.4.3 version which supports the Becker port for accessing DriveWire from VCC.
http://vcc.cococoding.com/

Read the included docs and texts for instructions on how to use the Becker port.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com