[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 17:29:06 EDT 2013

Mark,
DW3 does not have the functionanlity of dw4 and it would probably be worth it to find out why dw4 is having problems. From what I've seen on the list and elsewhere, most dw4 problems have been resolved by updating your java. I don't know if this is the case for you, but it's worth a try. DW4 is certainly worth it. Though dw3 will still allow reliable file transfer and virtual image use.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com