[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Aug 24 16:18:10 EDT 2013

After a bunch of fumbling around, I've bootstrapped my CoCo3 up to being able to transfer disks from my Mac to floppy disks, using the DW3 server on the Mac and the Wired utility on the CoCo. I had to initially load HDB-DOS from a .WAV file, but now that I'm managed to transfer over the Wired disk I can just load up HDB-DOS from disk.

DW4 has been flaky on my Mac, and even forced me to power-cycle it once without a proper shutdown. DW3 seems to work just fine for me, though.

Thanks for the help, everybody!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/