[Coco] Introduction, cartridge slot proto boards, J&M controllers, and EDTASM pak.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 09:36:09 EDT 2013

Hi Mark, and welcme back to the Coco Community. As you will see, there are stil quite a few of us still around and quite a few innovations  to our beloved Coco. "We've come a long way baby". If you remember where that quote came from, you're old enough to fit right in here :-)
Here's a few links to get you started.

Cloud 9 - The place to still buy Coco hardware.. new and used.
http://www.cloud9tech.com

DriveWire - All I can say is... WOW... Best thing since the disk drive was invented
http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

If you're into OS-9... NitrOS-9 is still currently developed and updated by the community for Coco 1, 2 & 3
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=Main_Page

Need documentation? Most of the old Coco books have been scanned and are available in PDF format.
https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/docs

Miss the old Coco magazines? You'll find them here
https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines

Once you connect DriveWire above... you'll need software :-)
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

Want a good Coco 3 emulator for Windows?
http://vcc.cococoding.com/

How about a Coco FaceBook page? Yep, we got TWO!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2359462640
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cocobook/?gid=2359462640

You like IRC chatting? Here's the Coco IRC
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=coco_chat

One of several WIKI sites

Ever use a Dragon? Dragon and Coco 2 emulator (most PC platforms)
http://www.6809.org.uk/dragon/xroar.shtml

Well.... I got tire of going through my links :-)
If you need anything, ask here and on the FB pages. You will most likely get a quick reply, or an argument on VDG chips or GIMI chips, or a lecture about "not supplying enough information" LOL

Oh yeah.... I almost forgot. There's always my sites below. A small history of Color Coputer Music and blogs of my current software projects.

Until next time... Keep your IQ at 6809

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia