[Coco] Using disks with NitrOS9

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 19 17:00:40 EDT 2013

Having learned to look before I ask, I have looked, now I'm asking.

When using HDBDOS, I have learned how to use attached drives as well as the
PC and DriveWire. And I know that I can boot up NitrOS9 using HDBDOS. But,
how do I use the drives physically attached to the Coco3 with NitrOS9? Is
there any documentation for that? I'd like to make a NitrOS9 boot disk for
use without using DriveWire (when I want it) and to transfer OS-9
files/programs onto physical disks as well.

Thanks