[Coco] OT: background

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 21:03:11 EDT 2013

Basic09 is the only programming language I am that familiar with.
FutureBASIC was oop and allowed assembly instructions to be used in the
source file using the single-quote or apostrophe character as the first
character of the source line. It compiled to object code on the Mac. I
wished Basic09 had those capabilities. Actually, it is already "class-like"
in the fact that each module is encapsulated by default. Data protection is
there, but not the same way.

I want to learn 6809 assembly so I can understand Basic09 better, and maybe
make some of the mods I'd like to see, but I'm not sure I can wrap my head
around it anymore.

For now I am content to work on unpack/decode. :)

Wayne