[Coco] Update on new Coco 3 game engine

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 16 14:01:14 EDT 2013

Or you could simply have a prompt at the start of the game asking for
which GIME chip you have along with whether you are running PAL/NTSC.
(If one doesn't work, try the other)

In some of my earlier games, I also ask if you wish 50/60Hz operation
for those users in countries using a PAL video system (Some PAL monitors
lose sync at 60Hz, such as the CM-8)

It's all working for me now with an '87 GIME CoCo3. I'll setup an '86
GIME CoCo3 on the weekend and test my code.

Good to see you back John.

Nick