[Coco] Unleashing the Dragon: native HDB-DOS/SuperIDE for Dragon32

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Thu Aug 15 10:21:43 EDT 2013

> It's :)
>
> I'll buy another too. Too many coco's and dragons to be switching and
> changing CF cards....the CF pins are kinda delicate and the contacts will
> wear off.
>
> So far we have like 3 to 4 here in this list, another 6-7 in Brazil and at
> least one in DragonWorld forums.
>
> Let's see if the list grows beyond the breakeven.

I would take another SuperIDE.  Love mine.  Really works great
and I have a number of COCO's.  Sadly, I only have two MultiPAKs.
I could use at least one more.  But that is a totally separate
problem because with a SuperIDE and Drivewire I probably don't
need real floppies anyway.

How many does that make on the list.

bill