[Coco] Unleashing the Dragon: native HDB-DOS/SuperIDE for Dragon32

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 09:54:35 EDT 2013

I'm converting the original DragonDOS vdk games to a new CF image. Because
many of the coco games will hang or have the garbled keyboard symptom.
Well, I will leave coco's and dragons on same image and I already ported
SideKick to it.

It will come with a fresh NitrOS-9 for Dragon64 too.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:12:00PM -0700, Mark Marlette wrote:
> > Was curious what your prediction for quantities be.
> >
> > 1, 10, 50, 100?
> >
> > I have no idea what the Dragon market is like.
>
> I would buy another one, maybe two if it makes a difference.
>
> I'll have to give the Dragon ROM a try to see if that is
> worthwhile... :-)
>
> John
> --
> John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
> linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.

Long live the CoCo