[Coco] SuperIDE backup/restore

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Aug 11 23:01:17 EDT 2013

Mark,

SuperIDE = IDE = CF parrallel data xfer, which I know you know... :)

CPLD, IIRC, as I didn't writ the drivers, busy is detected by bit7 while polling a status register.

I do have Ed's CF and SuperIDE.

Ed- How did you determine that the CFs were a bad image on the CoCo?

What was your procedure, exactly. Need to reproduce that here in the lab.

Regards,

Mark