[Coco] Lat blast before Vegas

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 22:21:39 EDT 2013

Mark,
I believe we are staying at a place on the strip called the Tahiti Village Resort (I am not 100% positive on that) I don;t plan to do much gambling, just relaxing and networking.
I m just glad to get out of here for a week and take a real vacation,- not just camping at the local campground for a weekend, but getting on a plane and being pampered in a nice hotel

Glen,

I'll you miss by exactly 1 month (Vegas). You staying on the strip?

If you're a fan of meat, try Texas de Brazil. You'll thank me.

I see you're selling up - put it all on black!

Regards,