[Coco] SuperPet

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Aug 9 16:22:02 EDT 2013

That sounds like me. I don't recall when I made that post, but I'd revise
that estimate up a bit like I did earlier when I estimated $500 max if it
were working/complete and a particularly good day. Even the original PET -
the one with the chiclet keyboard - and the only other one of the standard
PETs with notable value, generally only sells in the $300 - $400 range
these days by itself if it's in decent working condition. I just have the
three PETs, an 8K original model, and the two SuperPETs, one complete. I
collect every system, but there's just enough distinctive about the other
PET models to make it worth getting any others (and they're certainly
LARGE). As I've come to learn more about the CoCo over the years, the 6809
aspect of the SuperPET has certainly intrigued me even more, though...

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and