[Coco] SuperPet

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 16:00:15 EDT 2013

Well, it does run OS9 and I found this post on another forum regarding its
value.

"I have two SuperPET's, one complete (the other is missing the second
processor). You can usually get them on eBay for between $200 - $300, plus
shipping, though they don't show up often. It is true that the real value
of the SuperPET comes from the use of a disk drive to maximize and properly
use all of its programming languages/operating environments. Compatible
disk drives can run $50 - $100, plus shipping."