[Coco] Cocopedia update

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:31:43 EDT 2013

I was again able to work on the Structure of I-Code. It is my hope that I
will soon have this page completed, at least summarily. Beyond that it will
be making changes as people let me know what they are not understanding or
having difficulty with. I tend to write in a fashion that allows me to make
my writing understandable to 7th and 8th graders, so if anything seems to
need further explanation, please let me know. I welcome all questions
concerning Basic09 and I-Code. Even if I don't know the answer, I will try
to find it.

Wayne
<http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code>