[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 22 13:59:34 EDT 2013

In Puppy, you have it under the main menu, under system, I believe. Just select the packages you want to keep, unselect the ones you don't, and ready.
Can take as little as 10 minutes.
I haven't done it since version 3.x so it probably has changed a bit since then.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro