[Coco] Music with Floppy Drives & Hard Drives

Torsten Dittel OS-9 at TRS-80.CC
Fri Apr 19 20:37:36 EDT 2013

Allen Huffman <alsplace at ...> writes:

> Back in my CoCo 1 days in Houston, someone told me there was a demo
program that played Ghostbusters, and used
> a printer to type out percussion while the music played. I never saw it
anyone, and always wondered about that.

I remeber a CoCo1/2 game with a submarine battle topic. This one used the
casette relay during the poly-voice title tune (I assume it was less the
rythm but rather a Morse code message). Anyone who can fresh up my memory
what game that was? Was from Tom Mix AFAIR...