[Coco] The myth of the Coco3 256 color mode :)

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Fri Apr 19 02:53:08 EDT 2013

>Or should I continue to look forward to your
>next elegant missive on what a bad community member I have been or
>how fat I am or whatever?

Do you really want me to go into all that too as to why I lost it with you and called you a fat C???? Yeah I did, not my finest moment for sure but am I going to hide now you called me out on a private conversation, one which started as a result of your rudeness? Why did it end up there John because you wouldn’t take no for an answer and kept pressuring the situation. Then comparing my actions to those of Nick or Socks to get what you wanted??? Again for your own self interest!!! Keep it going in private if you wish John, get it off your chest, I have nothing to hide but I’m sure the list members are getting as sick of it all as I am.

Jason.