[Coco] The myth of the Coco3 256 color mode :)

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Fri Apr 19 02:22:16 EDT 2013

John, you have a youtube account, you’ve subscribed to my crumby videos that
were part of the initial posts back then. You can’t add a simple comment to
Allen’s video that you refer to? I don’t know about you, or anyone else for
that matter, but I just couldn’t in good conscience take all those
compliments without mentioning the others whose work contributed to it. I
saw both the 16 color video and the 256 color one. I huge improvement I
thought, and judging by the comments, so did others. I’m sorry you feel it
wasn’t so. Anyway John it’s not up to me to teach you common courtesy, and
as you mention, judging by our recent conversations, our view on that is
worlds apart. I was simply restating my side yet again, take it as you will.

Jason