[Coco] [COCO} VCC 1.43beta release

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 17:49:01 EDT 2013

On another note, the new Vcc will now support Midi through DriveWire 4. Both Ultimuse 3 and the latest release of Lyra and their jukeboxes support this. Both are available on my site (below) as well as the Sound Chaser Multi Format Music Player. Sound Chaser has been coughing on the Becker Port in Vcc lately and I'm working on it.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com