[Coco] Brand new editor for OS-9

Manny manney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:49:22 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)
<retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) <
> retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> here is my contribution for OS-9:
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/minted
>>
>> If you like it and decide to include on nitros-9 distro i would be happy.
>>
>> Thxs,
>>
>> Felipe.
>>
>> PS hey Aaron, still time for a last minute contest entry ?

I don't have an environment to test it in anymore, but great job!
This sort of quick, notepad-like editor has been needed in OS-9 for
ages.  The ones I used to play with both on my Coco and in my old
emulated environment never worked right or were unstable...  (or they
emulated Vi too much for an Emacs user. ;) )

I've been meaning to make a notepad-like editor for years, but work
plus my constant desire to learn new programming languages kinda gets
in the way.  I'm kinda jealous.  :)

You really jumped in to the scene and done some great stuff.  Keep it up!

-M.