[Coco] New CoCo Cartridge CAD Preview

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Tue Apr 16 11:33:28 EDT 2013

On 04/15/2013 11:26 PM, Luis Fernández wrote:
> Very good
> I like 10 or 20 cartridges
> how much?
> I always wanted something like this, I have many cartridges (nearly 100), not how many I have left for the complete collection, it would be great to have the opportunity to buy the cartridges, and maybe the decal.
> Manuals and they are lacking the gray box, not very complicated
> There are other people who sell other cartridges, Membranes InteliVision Joystick re-made
> Although not original, is very easy just connect and play, no wiring and fittings

I can't give you a firm answer yet, Luis.  I haven't even printed this
yet, though I expect to in the next day or two.  They're not going to be
as cheap as what you could get if they were mass-produced.  But there
probably isn't a market that could support a traditional mass-produced
product for this anymore.  Also note that this is just a plastic housing
-- no PCB, no label.  I could design a slight recess in the case as a
guide for label placement, and an arrow pointing in the direction you're
supposed to plug it into the computer (as if that's a question at this
point) like the original CoCo game carts.

I'll definitely let the list know when I'm at the stage that I can
produce these for sale.

JCE