[Coco] New CoCo Cartridge CAD Preview

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:26:59 EDT 2013

Very good
I like 10 or 20 cartridges
how much?
I always wanted something like this, I have many cartridges (nearly 100), not how many I have left for the complete collection, it would be great to have the opportunity to buy the cartridges, and maybe the decal.
Manuals and they are lacking the gray box, not very complicated
There are other people who sell other cartridges, Membranes InteliVision Joystick re-made
Although not original, is very easy just connect and play, no wiring and fittings