[Coco] FHL Color Flex

Fri Apr 5 20:58:46 EDT 2013

> If I am interpreting what I recall reading in the docs, that would entail
> switching the circuit from 250 kilobaud to 125 kilobaud and changing the
> code for straight rather than NRZ.  My problem is that I do not recall
> ever
> seeing any references to such a control in the disk controller docs.

10 ' FHL COLOR FLEX V5.0:2
11 '
12 ' FRANK HOGG LABORATORY, INC.
13 ' THE REGENCY TOWER
14 ' SYRACUSE, NY 13203
15 ' (315) 474-7856
16 '
18 DSKI$ 0,16,9,A$,B$
19 C$=A$+LEFT$(B$,127)
20 P=VARPTR(C$)+1
21 POKE P,126
22 EXEC P

Hi,

this is the boot code for FLEX from "188AA_02.DSK".

As this program is read by DECB, line 18 says to me that track 0 is
double-density.

Anyone think otherwise?

SHF