[Coco] DSK image utilities?

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Apr 4 00:32:40 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM, David Ladd <drencor at gamepixel.net> wrote:
>
> > So far I have been able to use decb, cecb, and os9 on my own windows
> > system, my ubuntu 10.04 linux system, mint 14 linux syste, and my debian
> > Raspberry Pi system without any problems.
> >

> How do you use cecb? I wrote that utility a few years ago and have always
> wondered if someone else found them useful.

Tim, I myself have found those utilities you wrote very handy.  Just
recently we found a couple bugs that were causing problems on the more
current linux builds.  Though I think we have those ironed out. *crosses
fingers*

As far as how I use it is in my GNU make makefile's to build both cas and
wav file versions of my disk images.

I also use cecb to create clean wav files of a recorded wav files.

I have a few ideas I would like to share though :D  You can either send me
a email or jump on IRC with us and I can tell you what I had been thinking
about :D