[Coco] can't compile Toolshed on CygWin

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Apr 4 00:00:35 EDT 2013

Bob,

At this point I did try to build toolshed inside cygwin and it did fail for
me as well.  Though I have systems I use linux natively on.  If you do have
a spare system that has linux on it I would go that route.  If not then I
might try using VirtualBox with a linux install in a vBox session.

There are others that might may have found a workaround for this on CygWin
and might chime in on this.

I myself would just go a full linux system myself as I have had other
source packages not want to compile under cygwin in the past.  So rather
than fight a mule I just replaced the mule with a race horse so to speak :P
:D