[Coco] RS-232 Pak Back to Stock

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Apr 3 21:56:41 EDT 2013

I think a pretty general consensus among CoCo users is that the ROM inside
the RS232 Pak is so primitive that the best thing to do with it is cut it
out and toss it in the garbage.  The HARDWARE in the Pak, on the other
hand, is quite prized for use with other CoCo software, and RS232 Paks are
hard to come by at reasonable prices for this reason.

Art