[Coco] *ALL RAM* BBS system, and cassette emulation on Xroar

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:35:56 EDT 2013

I found the backup of the documentation I was keeping. I had made an entry
dated 08-26-2008. I had modified All Ram to use the disk drive during
testing (by changed the #-1's to #1's in both ALLRAM.BAS and EDITOR.BAS)
and it worked for about two mintutes before it died out, freezing the CoCo.
I suspected the terminal driver (remote2.bin) at the time, and apparently
inquired on this list about it. You mentioned another driver, but either
didn't name it, or I didn't document it, but regardless I was unsuccessful
in finding another one to test with. But it did run, but, as I said, pretty
unstable ;)

--
Rod Barnhart