[Coco] I'm making an EmCee server for Linux

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun Sep 30 16:07:32 EDT 2012

Juan, this is great news to hear! I recently picked up an MC-10 off
ebay, and looked into getting an MCX128 from Darren; he didn't have any
left, but was willing to sell me a set of pre-programmed EPROM and MCU
for the project (the rest I will have to find and build myself,
though!). Right now, it's (another) back-burner project for the future.

Anyhow - I looked at the protocol and such myself for the server, and
thought it would be pretty easy to make a server for Linux as well; I
was initially thinking Python - but you could really do it in any
language and it would turn out well (part of me was thinking QB64 -
heh). Python would be nice from the standpoint of being portable across
many platforms, though.

I can't wait to see what you manage to come up with! Keep us (and the
MC-10 yahoo list) updated!

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona