[Coco] Booting NitrOS-9 from MESS

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Thu Sep 27 21:03:06 EDT 2012

I had some v030208 images and these are booting up perfectly in MESS this
evening. So I'm initially in business. :) Thanks for everyone's assistance!
This is my first go with MESS and its pretty cool. I'm on the road a great
deal so this will allow me to play with the CoCo in the evenings until I
can get home to the real thing.

Cheers,
-Mike