[Coco] NOS9 Boot :) Finally I got it!

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:01:33 EDT 2012

Hi just to confirm that a floppy drive is not needed to build NOS-9
boot using the superIDE

I managed to do it using only DW. I'm going to write a how-to or
something, because this is a good info.

also I included v1 and v2 in the boot and it works. shell i=/v1& CLEAR
is enough now to play the games

thanks.

--
Panasonic FSA1-WSX