[Coco] DynaStar colors

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 11:31:52 EDT 2012

Harry,
The only problem with the DynaStar manual is that it is the manual for DynaStar on Coco 2 using Wordpak which for the most part, used monochrome monitors (IIRC).
Good try though, I had already looked at that one :-)
There are a lot of Manuals that are not current in the archives. One example is "Super Sleuth" which is the manual for the DECB version but the only program there is the OS9 version. Commands are identicle, but setup and file use are a little different plus the fact that Gene modded it for Level 2. There are others as well with similar "disfunctions". Then there's manuals with no programs... programs with no manuals ect.  :-)

Thanks
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com