[Coco] simple text editor that works on HDB-DOS on CC2

chris cralt at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 17:52:48 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I just started messing with HDB-DOS on drivewire and my new superIDE..
I have a 64K ECB coco. The thing I am really lacking is a way to do
very simple text file reading/editing. T-S Edit looks great(alot like
vi) but it seems like it can not run on HDB-DOS. It runs but I get
"DISK ERROR" when trying to read/write files to the sIDE or over
drivewire.   Telewriter64 and Color Disk Script also seem to be hung
up on this.

Thanks,

-chris