[Coco] Delphi Files

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 11:32:44 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know what become of the Delphi Coco archives once Delphi went down?
Seems like I remember someone having an FTP site with the Delphi archives (I may be mistaken), but that's been a few years.
I've been browsing through old Rainbows and ocassionally I'll see an interesting/usefull utility or file listed in the Delphi uploads report, and start searching all the archives with no luck.
I know a lot of these files could be hidden in the hundreds of uncataloged disks, but there were a LOT of files in the Delphi database and I don't see many, other than a few major patches in the archives; maltedmedia, color computer repository or rtsi.
If any one knows of a site, or has a collection, of the Delphi files, please contact me.

Thanks,
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com