[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Sep 20 12:12:54 EDT 2012

Early ROM packs had 4k ROMs or two 4k ROMs.  A few had 8k DIP ROMs, however
they were not directly convertable to EPROM configuration without some
hacking.  Later ROM packs had blobs without accessable chips.

You would probably be better off finding a expermenter's card and wireing up
your own ROM card.  However ones fitting the CoCo are not common now.

Bruce W.