[Coco] A cartridge to hack

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 12:02:46 EDT 2012

Just out of curiosity, I looked at the size of the ".rom" files for the emulators as these are supposedly direct copies, and found a few that were at 16k. I run them through a hex editor to make sure the complete file was filled with code to make sure it wasn't just zeroed out at the end. Here's what I found:

Castle Of Tharoggad
A Mazing World of Malcom Mortar
Arkanoid
Demon Attack - 16k & 32k, 32k version is all "$FF" in first half so most likely 16k
Demon Seed
Diablero
Edtasm+  - Seems to be "$FF" out at about 2/3rds of the way through.
Pooyan - file is actually 17k
Shanghai
Soko-Ban
Spectaculator
Springster

Those were just the ones that came up as 16k files. Some of the larger ones may be 16k but were saved as larger files(??).

Hope it helps,
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com