[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:48:00 EDT 2012

Yea not going to wait around for that one either... lol.

Heck I would be happy is RS would just move away from being a cell phone
store.  They have in recent months improved on it, but they are a far cry
from the golden years.  I remember being able to alk in there and the
salesmen at least had some sort of technical background, or some basic
electronics knowledge.