[Coco] Looking for a "generic" CoCo cartridge PCB

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Sep 13 17:37:51 EDT 2012

Not really sure that there is such a critter but it would not be all that difficult to do a ROM
cartdridge board though. The CTS signal would be the main chip enable signal. One might
want to buffer the address and data lines as a nicety but not a must.

I don't think I have ever taken a ROM pack apart to really see what is inside them. Might do
that in the next week or so. There are a few places to have boards made that are rather
cheap also. If it can fit in 2 inch by 2 inch format you can get ten boards for $10 plus shipping
and handling. 2 inch by 4 inch is ten or fifteen dollar more fo ten boards.

james